Thursday, October 28, 2010

C4K October Summary

The first student that I left a comment for in October is a new student! His name is Tihi and he is in the second grade. I do not know much about him because he is just now getting use to the computer and hasn’t posted a lot of information about himself. I left him a comment telling him who I am that I hope he has a wonderful school year.

My second student is named Indy and she is in the sixth grade. She loves music and she plays the flute and piccolo as well as being in two bands. Another hobby of hers is playing sports and her favorites are softball, netball, tennis, and gymnastics. She is a very interesting student because she loves everything about school and her hobbies. I told her that I have really enjoyed reading all about her and that I hoped she has a wonderful school year.

My third student is named Eli and he is a seventh grader who attends school in Australia. I really enjoyed reading his blog because of the cultural differences in his blog versus mine. He seems to be having a wonderful year at school and his class seems to be doing a lot of fun activities. His blog was well put together and I told him that I liked seeing his page and that I wish him a very well school year.

My fourth student that I left a comment for is in the sixth grade. His name is Josh and he attends school in Iowa. He has to blog in class just like we do. I liked his page because he seemed like a really funny student. His posts were creative and I think that he writes well. I wished him luck in school and I told him that his post were funny.

My fifth student is in the second grade and her name is Sophie. She attends school at Leopold Primary School in Australia. Her blog was very well put together and I was very impressed by this. I must say that her blog is much better than mine! I had a hard time believing that she is only in the second grade because her blog looked amazing. I can tell that at her school, they really teach technology in the classroom. Sophie likes to travel so I commented on her ‘Holidays’ blog. She has been all over the world but her favorite place is Fiji. Her pictures were very cute and I enjoyed reading about all the places that she has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment