Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog Post #13

ALEX stands for Alabama Learning Exchange and it is a website designed for teachers as well as future teachers. It is a wonderful resource center for teachers because it has lesson plans designed for every subject, grade, and level. The website follows the guidelines outlined by the Alabama Educators Code of Ethics so all lesson plans are evaluated and ready to use. Alex also has web links that teachers can follow to better help them put together their lesson plans and to further research anything that they may want in a reliable way. It also has a link that teachers can sign into so that they can make their own lesson plans with the information that is available from their website.

I love this website because it gives lesson plans that I know that I can trust. There are hundreds of websites available that gives teachers pre-designed lessons but none of them follow the Alabama Educators Code of Ethics like the Alex site does. I wouldn’t change a thing about this website because all the information on it is designed to help teachers. Alex is a trusted website that I will use when I become a teacher and I will recommend it to any if my colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment