Wednesday, November 3, 2010

C4T #4

Royan Lee

Comment #1 The teacher that I was assigned to is Royan Lee and his page is labeled ‘The Spicy Learning Blog’. I commented on his post called ‘Something to Remember’ and I liked it because it was short and to the point. It is about how to deal with teachers who want to use social networking in the classroom but are afraid to do it because they fear the kids will use it for play and not school work. He points out that a part of education is social networking and you must have it in the classroom. I told him that I am in EDM 310 and this class is all about social networking and the importance of technology in the classroom. I told him that I loved his post and that I will continue to follow his blog.

Comment #2 The post that I left a comment for has to be my favorite. Royan (the teacher) gave his students a one line google survey at the start of the year asking them one question-“What should every teacher know about you?” The students had very interesting things to say on this survey. I told him that this was very creative and that I enjoyed reading it. He combined all the students’ answers into a wordle and he posted it under their comments. His page is very creative and I have enjoyed reading it. He has given me great ideas and projects from his page that I will use in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment